Tuesday, November 18, 2008




So I went to utah over the weekend with julie and kelly and went and saw a BYU game with courtney. it was so much fun. on friday night the boys talked us into going to an indian school that was all run down and everything. it was so so so scary!!! so on the picture it says do not enter so of course we entered! it was fun but freaky. on saturday we went to the game. it was so much fun and BYU killed san diego. but I got to see alex which was amazing caz I really really miss her. that night courtney and I went and saw mama mia for the 8th time no joke. it was just as amazing as the first. courtney and I always have an amazing time together and always have something to laugh about. I dont know what im going to do in the winter when I cant just drive to utah every other weekend to see her. its going to suck! but over all it was another amazing trip to provo!!!

No comments: